adventures in inner city education

Dedicated and over-educated teacher leaves the pampered comfort of a Stanford PhD program to teach at a small, stereotypically 'inner city' elementary school in Washington, DC. And blogs about it.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

From today's tests about the Supreme Court:

2. How do Justices get to be on the Supreme Court?
"The President researches and picks a person to fill that spot. After that they have a Confirmation Herring. After the Herring the Senate votes on the person."

--I like the idea of a Confirmation Herring. Maybe it could be genetically altered to turn red or blue, thereby indicating the political leanings of the nominee.

6. What else do you know?

'I know Sandrade Corror is going to retire."

"I know William H quit and died."

"I know that to get off the court, you have to resign, retire, die, or be a peach."

"I know it should be more than one Black person on there."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home